Window Validation Time Elapsed

first post: s98mec wrote: Thanks for this plugin! I've got most things setup and configured...

latest post: s98mec wrote: Hmm, any ideas as to why I'd be getting this error? (multiple users...

Error 800

first post: chrisdriel wrote: Hello, Thanks for the great component, but I have some problems c...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hello, It seems to be a security key violation error. Some questio...

Custom SMS error display

first post: kkorn wrote: Hi. We've implemented custom SMS MFA using provided sample. Howev...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi, We have working hard to provide a new version for this summer ...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi, We have working hard to provide a new version for this summer ...

SMS azure demo (value cannot be null)

first post: crapitouille wrote: When using the Azure SMS demo (configured with my MSDN account) I h...

latest post: redhook wrote: Re, The Stack dump, indicates an error on adding an item in collec...

answered by: redhook wrote: Re, The Stack dump, indicates an error on adding an item in collec...

Window validation time elapsed.

first post: CarlHayden wrote: Hello, I have installed the Multifactor Authenication and enabled...

latest post: chane wrote: I'm still experiencing this problem. 2012r2 DC / ADFS server, clock...

answered by: chane wrote: I'm still experiencing this problem. 2012r2 DC / ADFS server, clock...

External Authentication Method could not be loaded

first post: chane wrote: Hi, Thanks for your work on this project! When attempting to regi...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi, You can read this post : https://adfsmfa.codeplex.com/discussi...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi, You can read this post : https://adfsmfa.codeplex.com/discussi...

One Button Login possible?

first post: TheFlyingCorpse wrote: Is it possible to hook this up with some form of One Button Login, ...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi TheFlyingCorps First of all, we thank you for evaluating this p...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi TheFlyingCorps First of all, we thank you for evaluating this p...

Error during Register-AdfsAuthenticationProvider: ADMIN0021: Invalid authentication provider data. You can only specify a maximum of one identity claim.

first post: Hedius wrote: Hello! I got this error on Windows Server 2016 during Register-Ad...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi Hedius Thanks, yes the bug is confirmed in version 1.1.0.1. Du...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi Hedius Thanks, yes the bug is confirmed in version 1.1.0.1. Du...

Decrypting secret key

first post: tedbear wrote: Hi, First of all, thank you for this great add-on to ADFS! I am ...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi tedbear Thank you for using this component, we are pleased that...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi tedbear Thank you for using this component, we are pleased that...

Exchange OTP

first post: SanjeevR wrote: Can we use this application for Changing Active Directory password...

latest post: redhook wrote: Hi SanjeevR Yes, it's possible. You have two options 1. Standard ...

answered by: redhook wrote: Hi SanjeevR Yes, it's possible. You have two options 1. Standard ...